This recipe is one of my favorite Weight Watcher recipes. It doesn’t seem like diet food at all, it’s comfort food. I found this recipe on a website called Halfmysize.com, which you can find here. If you haven’t checked out this website, you should. It’s full of great recipes and tips for Weight Watchers.
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 16 ounces dry spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb Velveeta Light cheese
- 12.5 oz. can chicken breast, drained and flaked
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 3/4 oz. can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 oz. can Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies)
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup water (I omitted)
- 1 small onion, diced (I used onion powder)
- 1 medium green pepper, diced (I omitted)
- salt and pepper, to taste
This recipe originally calls to be cooked in the crock pot, but I think it gets to dry that way. I prefer to bake it. Cook spaghetti noodles, drain and put back into pan on stove. Combine all other ingredients and cook over medium heat until cheese melts. Transfer to 9 x 13 inch greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. This makes 12 (1 cup)servings at 6 points each.