Buffalo Chicken Pizza (adapted from Taste of Home)
- One pizza crust, store bought or homemade
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken ( I sauteed my chicken in a pan and seasoned it with gourmet garlic)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing plus 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Kraft bacon ranch)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I used 2 cups Kraft 2% shredded cheddar and monterey jack cheese)
In a bowl, combine the chicken, butter and pepper sauce (I combined mine and let it marinate for about 2 hours). Spread salad dressing mixture over crust. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Verdict: We both thought this was great, and I will be making it again in the future.