I know, I know, it’s not my anniversary yet. When I saw this recipe on Allrecipes I knew it would be good. How can you go wrong with a combination of cheese, ranch dressing, bacon, and chicken? Try this now, don’t wait for your anniversary to roll around!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used peanut oil)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch style salad dressing (I used Kraft Bacon Ranch)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used 2%)
- 3 green onions, chopped (I used onion powder)
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish (I used dried)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4-5 minutes on each side, until lightly browned. Place browned chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, and bacon bits. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley and serve.