I could absolutely live on pasta salad in the summertime! I created this pasta salad today and am quite pleased with it. It was super quick to throw together, tastes awesome, and looks good too. You should try it soon. I served this along side grilled hamburgers and baked beans. If you don’t care for salami you could sub grilled chicken, ham, or turkey for the meat. I also think it would taste awesome without the salami. Enjoy!
My Best Pasta Salad (source: Me)
- 16 oz. bottle Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 12 oz. bag of Wacky Mac pasta
- 8 oz. garden rotini pasta
- 8 oz. bag of monterey jack cheese cubes
- 2.25 oz. sliced olives, drained
- 1/4 pound hard salami, sliced thick (I cut into triangles)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium sized cucumbers, chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. Drain and run cool water over pasta, drain well. Transfer pasta to large bowl. Add dressing, cheese, salami, olives, Parmesan cheese, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Mix well and refrigerate until cool.