Here is a great low fat recipe I found yesterday that received rave reviews from my friends at our get together. Once a month a group of my closest girlfriends and I get together without our husbands or kids for a little girl time, it’s alot of fun! I was looking for something fall themed to take to the party, and this fit the bill perfectly. This wasn’t overly pumpkin tasting at all. It was smooth, creamy, and delicious!
Pumpkin Spice N0-Bake Cheesecake
Source: Gina’s WW Recipes
- 7 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin (canned is fine)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 8 oz. cool whip free, thawed
- 9 inch reduced fat graham cracker crust
In a large bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. Add cool whip and whip until smooth. Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
- WW 5.25 points, 239 calories